SF04 is a 3-seater sofa that gives extreme comfort thanks to the generous depth of the seats. Structure: stainless steel.
The loveseat sofa, left module, is part of the sofa range, the thicker, heavy-duty version of GE’s original Breeze collection. It is created with the purpose of adding volume to any space but also features a light and elegant look and feel. Crafted with solid aluminum powder-coated frame in Asteroid or White with a beautiful mix of A-grade accent in Natural finish, polyester fabric, the oversized scale and versatile design looks modern and stylish in any venue. This sofa is great on its own as an individual piece, or it can be combined with other sofas for endless seating possibilities.
- Custom hand weaved all-weather, high density, PE (polyethylene) wicker
- Strong rust-resistant powder-coated stainless steel frame for maximum durability
- Perfect for outdoor use in all climates
- Ready to use and enjoy
- Comes fully assembled
- Pieces Included: 1 Table, 2 Single Sofa with cushions, 1 Triple sofa with cushion
- Table Top Material: Glass; Wicker/Rattan
- Frame Durability: Weather Resistant; Water Resistant; UV Resistant; Rust Resistant
- Product Care: Wipe with soap and warm water
- Warranty: 2 years, 3 years, and 5 years warranty can be provided
Certificate PE rattan and Foam.
FRAME: Vietnam Stainless steel
Warranty: 24 months
Vietnam Rattan Fiber
Warranty: 24 months. Other colors available, please contact support!
Raucord Fiber – Germany
Warranty: 36 months. Other colors available, please contact support!
Sunproof the trademark established as the premium quality fabric specially designed and weaved to perfectly dress your outdoor furniture. Other colors are available.
|Abrasion (BS EN 14465:2003 Annex A) – rubs||:||12,000|
Packaging & Shipping
Rattan furniture packaging: by double flexible bubble package or carton package as you required.
Shipping: By sea or by air for the sample.
TB Manufacturing and Trading Company Limited
H&N Patio Furniture
259 Chien Thang St, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phone: +61 7 5660 6215
Hotline: +84 939 79 8688 (24/7)
Email: [email protected]